Baptism and Whitewash Training🫠
Hey everyone!!
These past 2 weeks have been quite the roller coaster. The First thing I want to write about is Johan! My last email I told you all that we were planning on inviting Johan to be baptized on May 24th. That week we were calling him and he told us he wanted to be baptized on that day! We didnt even invite him, he just felt ready! That was truly the happiest moment of my mission, it was so exciting. He ended up being baptized on May 25th last Monday!
His baptism was perfect and I felt so much joy! Watching Johan learn that God was real and that he truly loved him was amazing. The best part was that we did nothing! All we did was invite him to continue to pray even when it was hard and to read the Book of Mormon everyday and God did the rest. I know that God is there and when we put in the effort to be close to him, we WILL see his hand in our life and feel is love change our hearts!!
The next day I found out that I am whitewash training. I got a brand new missionary to train in an area that I know nothing about. And the best part is... this is a busing area🫠. So this past week has been very hard I cant lie. Ive felt very anxious and it has felt like I started my mission all over again not knowing anything. I wish I had a trainer but Im supposed to be the one training😭. But we are learning and growing and Im excited to keep becoming a better missionary. And Scarborough is so blessed! We have at least 4 lessons a day and so many media referrals! So this is gonna be an exciting transfer.
Anyways love you all so much, God is so so good! He is real and he is there keep pressing forward with faith!
Sister Dean🌞





































Comments
Post a Comment