☀️☀️☀️
Hi Everyone!!!
I am so dearly sorry for not emailing you all I know you're just dying to hear how I am doing! Lol. So here you go, I am doing so good!! Im not even lying, I love it here with my whole heart. I love teaching people, finding people, and I love the members. AND to top it all off, it's getting SO WARM!! I could cry it brings me so much joy, we went on a run yesterday morning and I seriously have never felt more happy in my life, I could have ran for the whole day.
Alright, so we have 3 friends on date! Joel, Nick, and Tristan! I met Joel last transfer with Sister Bingham in a library, we met Nick last week and put him on date our first lesson, hes so awesome. Tristan I met at Kipling station. I hope they all keep progressing and be baptized in the next couple weeks!
Something that has been super cool is that right now we are teaching so many people from different christian backgrounds! We have a few catholic friends, orthodox, and some very devout non-denominational Christians. I've learned so much about them and their beliefs and it's been SO FUN teaching them about the Book of Mormon, and seeing them read it.
These past few weeks I have felt very focused on Faith. In all of our lessons I have to have faith that the spirit will touch their hearts, and have faith that they will recieve a witness of the Book of Mormon. Trusting that although I am imperfect, Jesus christ is perfect, and he is where I can find strength.
During the Departing Testimonies this Tuesday, a Sister said this and I will never forget it. "If you were big, or if you were perfect, you could not fit into the hands of the Savior."
Love you all, please email me let me know how you are doing!!
Sister Dean☀️






























Comments
Post a Comment