Exchanges😋

 Hello again,


I feel like im emailing you guys everyday, P-day just keeps coming up faster and faster. But it's good im excited to update y'all on everything. 


This week was so good we now have 4 friends on date! They are all amazing and have strengthened my testimony of this gospel so so much. I'm so excited for them!


Monday to Tuesday I exchanged with our STLs. I was with Sister Johnson!! I love her she's awesome and such a diligent missionary I learned so much from her. We taught one of our friends about the 10 commandments and when we said thou shall not Kill, he said we shouldn't kill with knife, but in Nigeria, we kill with gun... Yeah that was crazy so we had to make sure he knew any killing is against the commandments🤣 then we had FHE and we played telestrations! It was fun but it's definitely more fun with my family. And yesterday we got WingStop! Idk if you guys have ever tried it... but it is literally the best chicken tenders ive ever had. I got the garlic parmesian chickens and they were FIRE.


And I had interviews with President Lee!! He's so awesome, so kind and really wants to help me so I just love him.


Anyways lots happened but it was a good week overall! This next week we have a baptism on Sunday for Quentin!! Everyone pray for him!


I just want to share my testimony that Jesus Christ lives. He is real and really can change our lives if we let him. He loves us so much and when we truly understand his atonement and ability to help us in our lives, we will never be the same! We will have more joy in the simple things, more strength in our struggles, more peace in the chaos of life, more comfort in times of pain. 


3 Nephi 9

14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.


Love you all have a good week!


Love,

Sister Dean🩵











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☀️☀️☀️

Farewell and Setting Apart