TRANSFERS
Hello everyone!!
I'm already at the end of my first transfer and bro, it flew by. Coming off the airplane literally feels like last week... it's crazy!
This last week has been my favorite week on the Mission so far. I was really struggling before this week, just feeling like I'm not a good missionary, and feeling inadequate. But this week I have felt the lord strengthen me and remind me that this is his work, these are his children, and he wants to use me to help them feel his love for them.
An awesome thing that happened this week is Gift getting baptized!! This was such a miracle because we actually didn't think it would be happening this week. There were some questions he had that we just didn't know how to help him understand. So we had an amazing member join one of our lessons, and he helped Gift understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a PERFECT way, and Gift was finally at peace with his concern!! Then he had his baptismal interview and he was ready to go! It was so special, and after he kept saying he felt so so good.
This week I had so many cool experiences feeling the spirit guide me to people who needed to hear about Jesus Christ. The Gospel message is for everyone! We all have something that we are struggling with. There are so many things about life that are hard and I know for a FACT, that knowing Jesus Christ, and following him can give us peace, joy, comfort, and fulfillment. I will share a scripture that I shared with someone at the mall yesterday that helped him feel God's love for him.
Alma 18
32 And Ammon said: Yea, and he looketh down upon all the children of men; and he knows all the thoughts and intents of the heart; for by his hand were they all created from the beginning.
This simple scripture helped him realize that he is not alone, that he is perfectly known and seen by a loving Heavenly Father. I know this is true with my whole heart. I know he loves all of you so much, turn to him, he is there and wants to help you.
Love you all send me emails I love hearing from you!
Sister Dean❤️










Comments
Post a Comment