Last email in the MTC!!
Hey everyone!!!
I hope you are all doing so good! This week has been so good but i cant write everything sorry. Also don't worry I wrote this before 6 im just gonna send it later because i have to get to class. I have had a busy day talking to my family literally all day it was amazing I love and miss you guys🥲
So everyday this week just got better and better as I got used to the schedule and all the people. I LOVE my district!!! We have so much fun together, we are literally always laughing.
Classes have been so good! I love my teacher, his name is brother Jarman!! For the last hour of our 3 hour classes, he always let's us just ask him all the tough questions we have about doctrine or literally anything and he just knows everything!!! He is so smart and seriously I want to be like him.
We went to the temple twice and it was amazing!! The mount timpanogus temple is HUGE! I like the Calgary temple better not gonna lie. But the celestial room was absolutely ginormous.
I literally love the gym it brings me so much joy. We played volleyball as a district today which was so fun and I played an hour of basketball with a bunch of people who were actually really good so it was so lit!
My favorite part of this week was this one class we had with my second teacher brother Nhiev. He had us all read Mosiah chapter 14 and between each verse we would pause and think about what was being said. And the whole chapter is about Jesus Christ's Atonement. So the spirit was so strong. And after reading the chapter our teacher said "Do you get the point". And it really hit me. Jesus is why I'm here. He didn't just suffer and die for me alone, but for every single person on this earth. And I have the privilege of helping others come to know this truth!
Mosiah 14:5
"5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."
We can be healed, strengthened, and changed because of Jesus. And he did it because he loves us so much! I love him and I love you all so so much!!
Also this is my last email in the MTC, next time you here from me I will be in Toronto!!!
And I will be making a Google photos album soon haha Ive just been busy.
Love,
Sister Dean










Comments
Post a Comment